Speaking / Training
Mitch is available for speaking, either in-person or via Google Hangout. This page contains an overview of what to expect when seeking out Mitch as a speaker.
What to Expect
When you contact Mitch, you can expect:
- Quick, concise conversations via either phone or email
- A phone call before the event to best see how I can serve your specific needs
- Promotion of the event (if it’s an open event) on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and this website.
- “Face time” to talk to leaders and/or students after the event for any specific questions
- a “Post-mortem” to determine the success of the event.
Short Bio: I’m Mitch. I’m a youth volunteer at a church in Franklin, TN. By day, I build websites on WordPress and try to make the web a more beautiful place. By night, I teach students and youth ministry leaders how to safely and effectively use social media to grow their faith and their ministries.
Long Bio: Please visit the about page.
Topics of Interest
- Student Message: How to be a Digital Disciple
- Leader / Pastoral Training: Using Social Media in Ministry
- Leader / Pastoral Training: Teaching Students to be Digital Disciples
- Student Message: Brain Training: Practical Ways to Memorize Scripture
I’ve been speaking in the professional and business sectors for nearly 10 years now on various topics. You can visit my professional speaking page for a more general speaking biography and a list of the conferences / events I’ve partnered with.
I’d love to come speak at your youth ministry or train your staff. Please use the contact form and I’ll get back to you very soon!